SeeTest V2.0 includes a Record feature that enables to record your tests by simply executing on the tested application the sequence of actions you want in the test. Creating a test script can be completed within minutes. The record feature works for all web applications (flash, flex, silverlight) as well as legacy, mobile emulators and some real mobile devices (WindowsMobile, Symbian, Blackberry).
Search the blog
Subscribe to our blog
- The Complete Guide to Android Automation April 2, 2020
- 10 Tips to Boost Testing Your Mobile Banking Apps March 25, 2020
- The present & future of Artificial Intelligence for QA Organizations Explained February 27, 2020
- How to get more out of your recorded Selenium tests January 16, 2020
- Web and Mobile Testing: How to Locate Elements January 16, 2020