WATCH OUR WEBINAR:
ENTERPRISE APPIUM – Minimizing Risks of Open-Source In Mobile Testing
Staying relevant to our customers in a mobile-first world, means bringing mobile applications that function and perform flawlessly, to market before our competitors.
Using Appium for mobile test automation, has great advantages; but beware when it comes to enterprises, Appium’s downside can present major roadblocks.
Experitest’s webinar, “How to Minimize Risks of Open-Source in Mobile Testing for Enterprises”, offers a step-by-step tutorial on how to enhance Appium’s capabilities for large scale enterprise deployments including:
• Scaling local automation in an enterprise-wide environment
• Gaining full automation and device simulation capabilities
• Adding remote capabilities critical for offshore teams
• Complementing automation capabilities with manual testing
• Setting up your environment quickly and easily
• Record actions and tasks for quick script creation
• Getting a fully customizable report
• Using enhanced performance capabilities
Guy Arieli – CTO, Experitest
Tal Barmeir – CEO, Experitest