WATCH OUR RECORDED WEBINAR:
5 Ways to Ensure Your Mobile App Works Under any Device and Network Condition
A mobile app is good if it also works in bad conditions: poor network conditions, challenging device conditions with low memory, and CPU etc.
Experitest CTO Guy Arieli, introduces and demonstrates the 5 non-functional testing practices that you must adopt to your mobile QA strategy.
• Network testing: Functions under any network condition
• Device condition testing: Does not consume too much of a device’s resources (CPU, memory, and battery)
• User experience testing: Provides a perfect UI and a great end user experience
• Security testing: Guarantees total end user data security
• Accessibility testing: Is accessible for any end user regardless of their ability
Guy Arieli – CTO, Experitest
Tal Barmeir – CEO, Experitest