- Grouping according to failure cause
- Advanced filtering capabilities (device type ; OS version ; build number etc.)
- Automatic identification & classification of application failures (stability, performance, functionality)
- Automatic identification of test flakiness
- Project segmentation capabilities between teams, users etc.
- Downloadable reports and assets to be shared with stakeholders
- Set up of test views that can be saved and shared with others
- Failure grouping
- Failure correlation analysis
- Weeding out repeat failures (e.g. environmental issues, functional aspects, components) and suggesting the root cause
- Automatic identification of sensitive areas in your application (stability, performance, functionality)
- Highlighting of key factors that cause your test to fail
- Streamlined fault investigation process for better decision making and faster resolution
- Centrally managed fault status, including investigation results and action items
- User management & access control
- Device cleanup settings & baseline state restoration
- Admin dashboards - usage & team activity
We searched for the best tool to enable an innovative digital QA strategy, and finally selected the SeeTest platform by Experitest. The Digital Assurance Lab and SeeTest’s automation suite have increased our web and mobile application testing coverage, allowing our teams to release digital apps to market much faster.
Experitest were the clear leaders in providing a developer-friendly web and mobile application testing tool that could support existing frameworks and be scalable to Agile. Adaptable architecture, lightweight configuration and unparalleled technical support make Experitest a highly valued partner and contributor to Barclay’s Mobile apps success.