WATCH OUR ENTERPRISE APPIUM WEBINAR:
Mobile Testing with Appium – How to modify your tests to run on iOS10?
One of the issues facing mobile app testers working with Appium, the most widely used open source testing software on the market, is how to modify their iOS9 tests to run on iOS10. There is no backward compatibility so if you try to run Appium tests that were running on iOS9 on iOS10 they will not work.
Experitest’s webinar, “Mobile Testing with Appium – How to modify your tests to run on iOS10?“, tackles the things that testers need to do in order to run iOS9 tests on iOS10, including a demo of Enterprise Appium by Experitest and:
• Appium architecture for iOS version 9 and lower
• UIAutomation vs XCUITest
• Appium 1.6 functionality drop
• Element identification overview
• Page Source Difference
• Overcome page source – find.js
• Overcome page source – driver extension
• XPath performance considerations
• Enterprise Appium demonstration
Guy Arieli – CTO, Experitest
Tal Barmeir – CEO, Experitest